THE COFFEE FOR THE TROUBLE MAKERS
Last bags available - Order now!!!!
From the North East of Colombia comes this coffee, in particular from the provinces of Santander and Norte de Santander.
This coffee is inspired in the Colombian history and the culture of the people living in these provinces.
***Prices are in Hong Kong Dollars***
SUGGESTED BREWING METHODS
We recommend to use 8 grams of coffee per 100 ml of water Grind your coffee medium-fine Heat water until it reaches 84°C.
Put your Aeropress upsidedown
- First Infusion: pour 25% of the amount of water you are going to use, for instance if you are brewing 200 ml gently pour 50 ml first and stirr gently the coffee for 15 seconds.
- Second Infusion: gently pour the rest of the water
- Using a few drops of water moisture the filter before closing the Aeropress
- The total extraction time, including the stirr in the first infusion is 2 minutes
- Turn around the Aeropress and put it on top of your mug. Gently push it down in a constant motion. Try to do it for 20 to 30 seconds. Finish when all the coffee is down inside the mug but don't push the plunger to the end. Keep the air inside the Aeropress.
Enjoy your coffee. We advice to try it in three different temperatures, DO NOT CONFUSE with three sips. When your coffee is the warmest you will perceive its sweetness, later when is less hot you will taste its acidity, finally when it is milder you will discover its aftertaste.
We recommend to use 8 grams of coffee per 100 ml of water.
Grind your coffee coarse-medium.
Use room temperature water.
Use a jar with a cap.
Put the ground coffee in the jar and add the room temperature water. For instance for 1 litre use 80 grams of coffee. Close the jar and leave it in the fridge for 24 hours. Take a paper filter, filter the coffee into a flask or bottle and keep it cold.
Enjoy it. Take it to your classroom or office. Surprise your colleagues with this sophisticated drink with extraordinary aroma, sweet taste and long lasting aftertaste.